Twelve hour program
Examples might include;
- Considering a change of career.
- Reviewing your career goals.
- Understanding and developing key future skills such as leadership.
- Managing the impact of significant life changes on your career.
- Thinking about starting your own business.
This programme is typically on-line but may be in person depending upon location.
The Programme can vary but will typically be divided into sections
- Getting to know you / getting to know yourself
- Understanding your options
- Planning and implementing your chosen options
Preparation and self driven work required: Yes - exercises and research is typically required
Out of session support: Yes
- Unlimited support one to one (email, WhatsApp, short telephone calls)
- Access to relevant resources to support you
- Relevant introductions to my connections and network
Extra services: Yes, can be included or charged extra. Includes interview and meeting coaching, CV support
Coach preparation: Yes, both preparation and follow up notes supplied by me
Post Programme support: Yes, follow up three months after the programme
Duration: Twelve hours